Some time and preparation is required in choosing how to setup your Catering menu. A very important note here is that a Clover Inventory Category cannot be available in your regular online menu and your catering online menu. It was designed this way so you can separate your menus and create separate Orderspoon sites.
It is possible to have Items available on both menus. For example, a Double Cheeseburger can be attached to a "Burgers" Category, then we can create a separate "Burgers/Catering" Category. This "Burgers/Catering" will be the Category displayed on the Catering site.
To set your Create a Duplicate Category Login to your Clover web dashboard.
- Open the Clover Inventory app
- Click on the Categories tab
- Click on the "Add New Category" button
- In the "Category Name" field, type in your Catering Category name, in this case it's "Burgers/Catering", and click on "Save"
- Click on the Items tab
- In the "Filter By" drop down list, select the Caterory you are going to duplicate for your Catering Menu, in this case its the "Burgers" Category.
- Click on "Select All" button, When you do this, new fields will open up. This will select all of the Items in the Category. If you do not want to add all of the Items into your Catering menu, you can unselect the "Select All" button and manually select each individual Item.
- Now that your Items are selected, in the "Categories" drop down list select your newly created Catering Category
- Click on "Apply"